Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Star Wars Porting Project


  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Battlefiler

Battlefiler

    Veteran Member

  • Forum Sub-Moderator
  • 423 posts
  • Graphics Card:Intel HD Graphics 3000 (512mb)
  • Operating System:macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
  • I like to play:Star Wars Battlefront 2

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:12 PM

Posted Image




Posted Image
  • Come soon

Posted Image

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage



Posted Image:

GameEngineLink to PortDB entry
Star Wars BattlefrontCiderDownload
Star Wars Battlefront IICiderDownload
Star Wars Republic CommandoCiderDownload
Star Wars Empire at WarWineskinDownload
Star Wars Empire at War Gold PackWineskinDownload
Star Wars: Knights of the Republic 2WineskinDownload
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi AcademyCiderDownload
Star Wars: StarfighterWineskinDownload
Lego Star WarsWineskinDownload
Lego Star Wars IICiderDownload
Lego Star Wars The Complete SagaCiderDownload
Lego Star Wars the Clone WarsWineskinDownload
Star Wars Droid WorksWineskinDownload
Star Wars: Episode I: Battle for NabooWineskinDownload
Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom MenaceWineskinDownload
Star Wars Dark ForcesDosBOXDownload
Star Wars Force ComanderWineskinIsnt released
Star Wars Jedi Knight Dark Forces 2WineskinIsnt released
Star Wars Yoda StoriesWineskinIsnt released
Star Wars: Episode 1 racerWineskinIsnt released
Star Wars Rebel AssaultDosBOXIsnt released
Star Wars XwingDosBOXIsnt released


Posted Image

GameEngineWhat is the issue:
GameEngineIssue


Posted Image

GameTest DateWhat is the reason:
Star Wars Republic Heros23.3.11Cant get the game to work.
Star Wars the Force Unleashed 230.3.11Can run the menu but i cant start a new game.



Posted Image

THE WEBSITE IS IN PROGRESS


THIS TOPIC IS IN PROGRESS
Posted Image

#2 hmtinc

hmtinc

    Someone

  • Members
  • 1315 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Graphics Card:Nvidia GTX 760 (2048mb)
    Intel HD 4000 (512mb)
    Nvidia geforce 9400 (264mb)
  • Operating System:OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
  • I like to play:Games
Author

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:39 PM

whens star wars the old republic mc port coming ?
--
HM

#3 Battlefiler

Battlefiler

    Veteran Member

  • Forum Sub-Moderator
  • 423 posts
  • Graphics Card:Intel HD Graphics 3000 (512mb)
  • Operating System:macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
  • I like to play:Star Wars Battlefront 2

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:49 PM

julus have port the game and i wont buy it.
Posted Image

#4 TheGrayFox

TheGrayFox

    Novice Member

  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationCA
  • Graphics Card:AMD Rrrrrrradeon
  • Operating System:Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
  • I like to play:RPG
    FPS

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:01 AM

Can you release Dark Forces II? I love that game.

#5 Battlefiler

Battlefiler

    Veteran Member

  • Forum Sub-Moderator
  • 423 posts
  • Graphics Card:Intel HD Graphics 3000 (512mb)
  • Operating System:macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
  • I like to play:Star Wars Battlefront 2

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:36 PM

sorry at the moment i cant upload it because i havent access my mac at the moment.
Posted Image

#6 Alsey Coleman Miller

Alsey Coleman Miller

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationPeru
  • Graphics Card:Nvidia 9400M
  • Operating System:OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
  • I like to play:Halo, Left 4 Dead 2

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:22 AM

View PostBattlefiler, on 08 March 2012 - 11:12 PM, said:

Posted Image




Posted Image
  • Come soon
Posted Image

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage



Posted Image:

GameEngineLink to PortDB entry
Star Wars BattlefrontCiderDownload
Star Wars Battlefront IICiderDownload
Star Wars Republic CommandoCiderDownload
Star Wars Empire at WarWineskinDownload
Star Wars Empire at War Gold PackWineskinDownload
Star Wars: Knights of the Republic 2WineskinDownload
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi AcademyCiderDownload
Star Wars: StarfighterWineskinDownload
Lego Star WarsWineskinDownload
Lego Star Wars IICiderDownload
Lego Star Wars The Complete SagaCiderDownload
Lego Star Wars the Clone WarsWineskinDownload
Star Wars Droid WorksWineskinDownload
Star Wars: Episode I: Battle for NabooWineskinDownload
Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom MenaceWineskinDownload
Star Wars Dark ForcesDosBOXDownload
Star Wars Force ComanderWineskinIsnt released
Star Wars Jedi Knight Dark Forces 2WineskinIsnt released
Star Wars Yoda StoriesWineskinIsnt released
Star Wars: Episode 1 racerWineskinIsnt released
Star Wars Rebel AssaultDosBOXIsnt released
Star Wars XwingDosBOXIsnt released


Posted Image

GameEngineWhat is the issue:
GameEngineIssue


Posted Image

GameTest DateWhat is the reason:
Star Wars Republic Heros23.3.11Cant get the game to work.
Star Wars the Force Unleashed 230.3.11Can run the menu but i cant start a new game.



Posted Image

THE WEBSITE IS IN PROGRESS


THIS TOPIC IS IN PROGRESS


You can add my starwars racer port

#7 downmosque

downmosque

    Lurker

  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Graphics Card:NVIDIA GeForce 9400M
  • Operating System:Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:58 PM

View PostTheGrayFox, on 09 April 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:

Can you release Dark Forces II? I love that game.
i second this request. i've been trying to get this game to work without getting an emulator for months now.

#8 Traxione

Traxione

    Lurker

  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Graphics Card:NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB
  • Operating System:OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:44 PM

Is there any word on when Yoda Stories will  be released? Just hoping for an estimate... Thanks!

#9 ar1ana

ar1ana

    Lurker

  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Graphics Card:Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB graphics
  • Operating System:OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:38 AM

any chance for episode 1 racer?

#10 follo5

follo5

    Lurker

  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Graphics Card:NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M with 1GB of GDDR5 memory
  • Operating System:OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:41 PM

View PostAlsey Coleman Miller, on 07 August 2012 - 12:22 AM, said:

You can add my starwars racer port


Do you have a download for starwars episode 1 racer port for mountain lion? if so can you post it here? cheers

#11 Ecartman12

Ecartman12

    Lurker

  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Graphics Card:NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M with 512MB of GDDR5 memory
  • Operating System:OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:00 PM

The only port for a game I am now waiting for is Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2. Just wondering and would really appreciate it if someone could tell me, do these ported games support the 360 controller for Windows? Because I tried it on X-Men Origins Wolverine and it did not work. Thanks

#12 NSObject

NSObject

    Coder

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Graphics Card:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX 2048 MB
  • Operating System:OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
  • I like to play:Torchlight 1&2, Skyrim, Oblivion, Minecraft, Left 4 Dead 1&2, Total Annihilation, Gnomoria

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:29 PM

View PostEcartman12, on 28 March 2013 - 05:00 PM, said:

The only port for a game I am now waiting for is Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2. Just wondering and would really appreciate it if someone could tell me, do these ported games support the 360 controller for Windows? Because I tried it on X-Men Origins Wolverine and it did not work. Thanks
I believe Battleflier is stepping away from portingteam.
http://portingteam.c...&status_id=4573

You can open up a new thread, if you wish to seriously pursue this.
Posted Image

#13 codex131

codex131

    Novice Member

  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Graphics Card:Intel HD 3000
  • Operating System:Other OS/Not specified

Posted 09 May 2015 - 06:36 AM

Can't wait for force unleashed 2 port!!! Please hurry it up :) :P ;)

#14 dankoB

dankoB

    Legendary Member

  • Super Moderators
  • 3011 posts
  • LocationNew Brunswick, Canada
  • Graphics Card:MacBook Pro 11,3
    Core i7 16GB
    NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M
    2GB GDDR5 vRAM
  • Operating System:macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
  • I like to play:la rockitar
Author

Posted 09 May 2015 - 02:48 PM

^^ not gonna happen any time soon unfortunately....

https://appdb.winehq...rsion&iId=21867

#15 darklord42

darklord42

    Rookie Porter

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 12:37 PM

Just to let people know.
Xwing95 ,Tie95, Xwing Vs Tie, and Xwing Alliance all can work perfectly in wine, providing you work your way through a bunch of minor issues.  Many of which can't just be done before instalation, so a legal port wrapper isn't viable...

I put up a guide for GoG users here
http://www.gog.com/f...x_with_wineskin




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users