2 replies to this topic

#1 devilhunter

devilhunter

just dancing to the beat

• Administrators
  • 3051 posts
  • LocationSpace/Virgo Supercluster/Milky Way/Orion Arm/Earth
  • Graphics Card:NVIDIA 9800 GTX+
  • Operating System:Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
Author

Posted 20 May 2012 - 01:56 PM

You can also submit Ports in another Language to the Port Database.

From experience we can say that people would feel more comfortable if there was more of their native content around here.
One of the things that we planned to do with the Port Database was allowing non-english Ports in there.
So you can post a Port totally in Russian or German or French or whatever into the Port Database.

So you can submit non-english Ports into the Port Database.
You can even write the whole description in Russian, German, Italian or another language for your Port.
here is an example Port posted by syao in Italian

non-english Ports have to be tagged with a [RUS], [GER], [ITA] language tag in the Port's Name. (please use the language tag at the end of the Port's name)

example:
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 [RUS]
Autobahn Raser 2 [GER]
Mirror's Edge

Form the language tags at the end of the Port's title we can see that
- the first one is russian,
- the second one was posted in german
- and the third one does not have a language tag, so it was posted in plain english.

For the language tags, lets stick to a unified system, where all tags look more unified.
Please use the ISO 639-2b codes: [ITA], [RUS], [GER], [SPA], [FRE] etc, instead of [italian], [ru] or [de]

Note:
You can Post both english and another language version of the same Port in the Port Database.
(Just post them in separate entries.)

In the future, when we've finished updating the system with features, we will look of adding language packs to the Port Database.
So users with other languages will then see the entire Port Database (with the exception of the english Ports) in their language.
Hello. Sadly, I am not active here on the Porting Team anymore, and therefore I cannot give support or answer questions to any of my posted Ports or posted topics.

- zero

#2 Martinakrystal

Martinakrystal

Lurker

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Graphics Card:Enbidia
  • Operating System:Other OS/Not specified

Posted 09 November 2017 - 06:40 AM

Hello

World ports database of the free AIS vessel tracking website VesselFinder. Details about location coordinates of the port.

#3 goalken

goalken

Novice Member

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Graphics Card:noline i like play games run 3 online
  • Operating System:Windows

Posted 16 September 2019 - 04:57 AM

Thank you very much for these great cake recipes, I have learned a lot from your web basketball legends

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users