So Basicly I need wrapper tester i have installed the game 2x my self 2GBs and the game multiplayer not working at the moment....
so basicly installing and stuff will be phase 1
Phase 2 is trying to enter Severs!
Phase 2 Get some gameplay without any Lag
We will need maybe 6 Wrapper Tester and 6 more gameplay tester
when gameplay goes live [Public] i expect results.
Because Everything russian i open google Translate
Currently it isn't available in Western Country's. Only in Russia, China, Korea.
In this tutorial we will be using the Russian version Because that will be the easiest.
Lets do this stuff
- Navigate to Warface |
Translate it to english if you like.
- Click on this button
A new page will load.
- Now click on this button.
It will download a file named "WarfaceLoader.exe"
Run it once downloaded.
- If you have done it correctly you will get thise window
Check the checkbox. And press "OK"If done correctly you will get this window
It started downloading automaticly. It might take a while to download.
Pressing this button
Will cancel the progress, So don't press it
- Once downloaded a green button will appear, press it.
- A Dialog will appear, Press OK.
It will now install some updates or something like that.
- If it is done downloading another green button will appear, also press it.
This dialog will pop up. Press the link behind the textbox from E-Mail.
- A Website will load (translate to english to make it understandable).
Enter your normal email address and a Nickname.
After that press the red button at the bottom.
- Go Back the Launcher and enter the credentials.
Accept the Windows Firewall stuff.
Warface will start directly. Close Warface again to make the game language English.
- Download this file: Mediafire - Warface English Pak
- Open it up in WinRAR there will be 2 files
- Now go to your User name via wine!
Yeah so the game should install it User/(Yourname)/Local Settings/Applaction Data.
Note: If you changed the Install location navigate to that. and go into Game > Localized
- Extract the 2 Files you downloaded earlier into that folder, overwritting the "Russian.pak" file. (You may create a backup of it if you want.)
- Launch Warface using the Green button in the launcher or by clicking on the shortcut on your desktop.
- Once the game is launched you will be asked to create a profile. Since you cannot use normal letters from
the alphabet you need to create a name with only numbers (or you have a russian keyboard somewhere).
- Start playing the game before it gets released in Europe/America --> best part i haven't found a way to get into a sever yet
written by sgt_frankieboy on xboxmb.com