• Create Account

[REQ] Slenderman's Shadow (Any map, or all)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 K4LiAN

K4LiAN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Graphics Card:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650
  • Operating System:Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
  • I like to play:Unique Games, RPG, indie, FPS, maybe a mixture, oh and some tense horror :)

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:13 AM

Porting Request:
I looked in the AppDB for the Game, but it's not listed there. I've tried porting it myself, with winetricks, directx9 and the lot.

Game Description:
Slenderman's Shadow is based off of indie game 'Slender'. It shares the same gameplay elements as the original - you must complete the objective while avoiding the enemy.

Wikipedia Information:
Slenderman's Shadow is an unofficial spinoff series of the game "Slender". It was created by Marc Steene and Wray Burgess. The series brings the classic terror of "Slender" into new maps, expanding adventure and terror. The series is run on donations. For every $150 donated, Steene and Burgess produce a new map. Currently, they are doing a special secret project, in which if $1,000 is raised, something special may come up.

Thanks in advance for anyone that tries, failed or succeeded, at least you tried. :D

#2 Admiral Snackbar

Admiral Snackbar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationSilent Hill, VA
  • Graphics Card:Intel HD 3000
  • I like to play:Anything unique and different.

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:52 PM

Just threw the sanitorium map into a WS91.5.16 wrapper and launch was a no go. Didn't try any winetricks, and all I got when I tried to run it was a dialog box complaining about an "attempt to call a nil value", which sounds like a null pointer or something. I am unsure what kind of winetricks this app would need, so I just left it at that.

I know I wasn't much help (not too experienced at this, especially the winetricks), but perhaps someone else will know what to do.
-Daedric Prince of Biscuits

#3 K4LiAN

K4LiAN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Graphics Card:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650
  • I like to play:Unique Games, RPG, indie, FPS, maybe a mixture, oh and some tense horror :)

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:12 AM

Yeh, I did the exact same thing, got the exact same result... I then tried numerous times to use winetricks to install directx9, tried different wine engines and wrappers... No good results, just the exact same Nil Value Error... could anyone possibly look into this nil value error, if someone is interested in doing so just ask and I can give you the error code exactly

#4 youmightbecancer

youmightbecancer

Experienced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:11 AM

Had no idea this existed, would definitely like to run on mac
don't we all just die?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users