#61 ProphetsOfAshes

ProphetsOfAshes

Rookie Porter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:37 AM

devilhunter said:

Basically we need to throw the Game files and the registries into the new CXS and WineSkin Wrappers, that's it. But that also means we have a lot of work before us, because of the huge amount of CX Ports we have.
I'm currently refreshing the Emulator Ports, then come the Arcade Ports.
I know that the doc isn't doing the same, because the CXS Wrapper doesn't work with his mac (Tiger OS),
and a lot of other users are still using the CX Wrapper.
Mixed results here...

Oh my gosh, good luck with the update, seems like a long haul. I was wondering why many of the ports I download don't work. I'm assuming many are CX, or others are missing required engines. I'm looking into all the duds in my game collection on this site to see if I can't get them running. I may have missed some system requirements here and there.
Now you can run n' tell that... homeboy.

#62 Razgriz92

Razgriz92

Professional Member

• Donators
  • 173 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Graphics Card:nVidia GeForce 9400M
  • Operating System:Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
  • I like to play:FPS, RPG, etc. (end of thinking capacity)

Posted 02 November 2011 - 03:39 AM

ProphetsOfAshes said:

devilhunter said:

Basically we need to throw the Game files and the registries into the new CXS and WineSkin Wrappers, that's it. But that also means we have a lot of work before us, because of the huge amount of CX Ports we have.
I'm currently refreshing the Emulator Ports, then come the Arcade Ports.
I know that the doc isn't doing the same, because the CXS Wrapper doesn't work with his mac (Tiger OS),
and a lot of other users are still using the CX Wrapper.
Mixed results here...

Oh my gosh, good luck with the update, seems like a long haul. I was wondering why many of the ports I download don't work. I'm assuming many are CX, or others are missing required engines. I'm looking into all the duds in my game collection on this site to see if I can't get them running. I may have missed some system requirements here and there.

You DO know that the post you're quoting is almost 2 years old? and as far as I know, devhunter is no longer active.. why don't you port your own? it's quite easy now as wineskin has developed so far..
I got bad english, yeah I know.. Sorry about that!
Mess with the best, you'll die like the rest!
Posted Image
Some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty - they merely move it from their faces into their hearts
- Martin Buxbaum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users