• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Smeds

Smeds

Lurker

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Graphics Card:Intel HD Graphics 4000 512 MB
  • Operating System:OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:30 AM

Porting Request:
I'm aware this game has been ported successfully for Lion by thedoc (http://portingteam.c...lion-compatible), but currently not for Mountain Lion 10.8.2.
(If a game has already been ported, and I'm merely requesting it on a newer OS, is there another board or area I should be using to make such requests?)

Game Description:
Audiosurf is an award-winning puzzle/rhythm hybrid game created by Invisible Handlebar, a personal company created by Dylan Fitterer. Its track-like stages visually mimic the music the player chooses, while the player races across several lanes collecting colored blocks that appear in sync with the music. The game was released on February 15, 2008 over Steam; the full version was for a long time only available for purchase through Steam, but was later released as a retail product in Europe, by Ascaron. Audiosurf was the first third party game to use Valves Steamworks technology. The Zune HD version was also released as Audiosurf Tilt.

AppDB Link:
http://appdb.winehq....rsion&iId=19939

AppDB Rating:
Platinum

#2 wMin17

wMin17

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Operating System:Other OS/Not specified

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:42 PM

This does work for mountain lion,  Just upgrade to 2.5.8 and update the engine version.

#3 alexrgz

alexrgz

Lurker

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Graphics Card:GeForce
  • Operating System:OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:31 PM

im trying to update the engine version but wineskin just hangs and says "please wait"... any ideas, please? im desperately trying to play this game!!!
LE: Nevermind, updating the wrapper twice did the trick for updating the engine, however the game still doesnt work...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users